i speak fish

and other delicacies

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

someone for everyone.

I love fark.com --- intensely love/cherish/rely on it. If fark weren't around, I might have drowned by this point.

Today fark gave me gold.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4244025&page=1

It's an article about a 2ft 9in woman falling in love and making a baby with a 6ft 4in dude. Of course this piqued my interest immediately because a) I heart midgets and b) I get new material.

I sent this to Moonslice - both at our respective work places so we could meander over, what else, how they.... do it....




Moonslice:
how does he get it all the way in?
me: tips it
Moonslice: what?!
me: puts the tip in!
Moonslice: he's like "sometimes i throw her through a hoop like a basketball and catch her with my dick!"
me: then spin her around like a pinwheel!
Moonslice: while she blows bubbles
and he makes balloon animals for the kids!
me: and then they jump through a flaming hoop
and then amazingly.... wait for it....
she balances him in her vagina, while she walks on her hands
and they're called .... THE ARISTOCRATS!
Moonslice: hahahahahahaahahha, nice.




now... back to work. saving the world. as usual.


2 comments:

jijibeans said...

i'd like to thank you for introducing me to the world of fark.

without it, i might actually get some work done.

bean.

clementine kruczynski said...

ryan read this post to me, but i had to read it again just to fully grasp the hilarity of that conversation