i speak fish

and other delicacies

Monday, March 31, 2008

u p d a t e s

My body sores me.

scours like:

"This ain't a tissue in a paper mill, hon. We got shit to do."

and if it weren't for rock music
I'd never put my shoes on.

we're of that
barefoot-don't-give-me-shit
Generation.

nowhere near richer
but
when the snow settles
we'll have mountains
leading mountains

and i could talk about the city as though she were bleeding
or crying
or living

it's all inclement.

Dive-bar debutantes
We rave over
raising something from nothing.


Genuine haberdashery
coated wings in wax. free standing mantel monuments.
In it; we all pose


& layer & curl by heat pipes
& cavities.

and when Autumn rears Winter
it is a cold Birth.





New one: ehhh

matching blood types
like paired red wine.

If we O’ed over
and the points between A and B equaled
plus signs,
we’d somehow be a match




No comments: