i speak fish

and other delicacies

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wigga-what?

Click on "Wigga-what?" above. download. and enjoy!

I dunno, I'd say close to a year ago, M. and I decided to make a children's book.
we didn't get very far. He illustrated, with my creative input, and I wrote, with his input as well.

The story has been lost to a notebook somewhere in the abyss of my parents house, however, the drawings were salvaged and coated in.... wax?? (art school)

With M's excellent Adobe Illustrator skills he recreated the few images that we had started.

The link sends you to a page where you can printout a black and white version of the characters, Mr. & Mrs. Wiggins, as well as their submarine, "something 5 million" (neither the he nor i could remember the name of it) and color it in as you wish.

Hopefully we can do a "who-colored-it-best" contest, when enough people have participated.

The Wiggins book is in full effect and we are working on having an issue out by this fall.

Artwork and Story Conceptualized and Produced by: Miguel Diaz and Claire Dickinson

No comments: